Realize your organization’s full capacity. The Developing Leadership in Organization Workshop can help you work towards that. If you are ready to take your leadership skills to the next level, this workshop can help.
What you can expect from the Developing Leadership in Organizations workshop series:
REAL SITUATIONS.We use a participatory and experiential learning approach to help you deal with the complexities that you face daily. Because we tackle real issues, participants are often “getting the job done” while they are learning, and the learning is immediately transferable to their practice.
REAL LEARNING. We address all learning orientations and accommodate different learning styles, and teach you to do the same. The learning process itself will enhance your leadership capability as it fosters different ways of thinking, asking questions, making decisions and sharing power.
REAL CONNECTIONS. This workshop weries fosters real connections among participants that will last longer than the program, and gives you a support community to keep you going!
Take the next step and register for the workshop today.
- Day 1: March 19 – Action Learning Introduction and Practice
- Day 2: April 9 – Action Learning Application
- Day 3: April 30- Experiential Learning Day – Horses
- Day 4: May 21 – Systems Thinking Introduction and Theory
- Day 5: June 11- Systems Thinking Application
- Day 6: June 25 – Putting it all together